Cloud computing refers to computational process which can be done on demand via a computer network, or a virtual online space without requiring advanced infrastructure. This is a low cost and easy to manage approach for handling online businesses.
Cloud Computing Solutions
I.T. industry spans in several platforms, languages and databases, some of which has become out-dated, some are still prevailing and some are updating themselves very fast to run in line with the latest trends.
Some of the core technologies we expertise in -
- Cloud Application Services
- Cloud Computing Services
- Platform As A Service (PAAS)
- Cloud Platform Services
Cloud Application Services
Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS) are cloud Application Services. In SaaS, we deliver software as a service over the web, eliminating the need of vast infrastructure, simplifying maintenance and support. "SaaS" and "cloud" are terms that are widely used interchangeably.
Platform As A Service (PAAS)
For cloud applications
What Does It Take to Develop PaaS Apps? To develop software, you once had to buy databases, servers, networks, and a host of development tools. And then you needed the staff to install, optimize, and maintain it all. With PaaS, you can avoid those investments and focus on application development instead.
Cloud Platform Services
Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Platform as a Service (PaaS) offers the flexibility to create web applications quickly, without the complexity of buying and managing any software/hardware. It is a way to rent hardware, operating systems, storage and network capacity over the Internet.
Cloud Computing Services
Cloud computing offers various deployment models, you can read the following and choose one that best suits your requirement -
- Public cloud - Resources are offered as a solution through web applications/web services, based on the standard cloud computing model.
- Community cloud - This is best suited where more than one organization combine to build a computing solution by sharing infrastructure for a higher level of privacy, security and/or policy compliance. The costs are borne by more than one participants of the community.
- Hybrid cloud and Hybrid IT delivery - A hybrid storage cloud uses a combination of public and private storage clouds. These are useful for archiving and backup functions, allowing local data to be replicated to a public cloud.
- Combined cloud - Combined cloud environment consists of multiple internal and/or external providers to ease the transition to public cloud services.
- Private cloud - These are used essentially by the enterprises and IT organizations where information and security concerns are critical.